Friday, June 19, 2009

Things

My blog is crying to have pics. Literally - I think I see a tear falling down it's cheek. It's just so hard - I don't have any good pics to post. *Pats computer monitor on back whilst dabbing screen with a tissue.* I got nothing. Any that might be good are all probably on facebook. I'll try and remedy this as soon as I can. Just don't hate me.

Iiii am crying to have some new Christian music to listen to. Seriously. Just some good rock type- lyrically solid- good vocal/harmony- Christian music. Leeland should put out a new CD. Can anybody recommend any-thing? Anything. Something.

Since I posted about Hope Now last week I've still listened to that song bunches, but I'm about done with it for a couple more months. I wouldn't be if I had it on CD and could blast it in my car and sing my lungs out with it, but I don't have it on CD and certainly can't sing my lungs out at work because I need them to breathe. They are one of my keys to survival in this place.

10 months of dating Adam begins tomorrow. Things are good. So fulfilling. I was thinking today that if Adam hadn't come into my life I would have been headed on a path that walked a bit more closely with the world and I would have been destined to live in a more mediocre way. I thought I was pretty up on my game. Pretty on top of things. But to have Adam with me, encouraging me and pushing me has been amazing. I feel like growth has begun and is set on a path to continue. I've started evangelizing and being more bold. I am understanding grace in a deeper way. I'm seeing big changes in my heart and mind and actions and I praise God for revealing these things to me and helping me grow and push forward! I always thought I would marry a preacher man, and live a life of ministry. I always knew I would be the supporter of a man who was going to work hard for the Lord. I'm not sure if I got sidetracked from that with Kevin or if I really believed those things about him, all I know is that I am where I'm supposed to be. Nothing was a waste. It has all pushed me forward to where I am now and I am thankful.


My friend Jon Berglund looks like Joseph Smith. I was trying to find a pic that line up their profiles more exactly but it cannot be done unless I sit on my computer at home, and I never use the computer at home. So work with this for now:

Pretty amazing huh? Poor Jon.

1 comment:

  1. Erin :) I so glad about you and Adam, what a praise and amazing blessing! <3 squeak

    ReplyDelete