Monday, June 22, 2009

I Need an Interpretor

Early this morning - Like 4:30ish I had a dream. (I just spelled that 'dreak' instead of dream and sometimes typos really crack me up. They are really funny to me if you read them as they come out in a sentence like that - anyway..)

I dreamed that I was in my bed. The timing was the same in real life as in my dream. I had woken up and could tell morning was really near but that it was still dark and that there was still enough time to fall back asleep before my alarm went off. For some reason though my mom was at the end of the bed. I think we were talking but I have no idea what about. All the sudden in the darkness I realize there are 2 black widows. They have a single strand of web that goes from my quilt to my window. It was totally dark in my dream but I could see the glowing red underbellies they had. They weren't large but not small. I think at that point my mom noticed them and thought I should kill them. I was scared though because they just had to slide down the strand and they would be on my quilt and we all know how night time covers get - messy - and if they landed, how would I find them? Without disturbing them I reached up to my light that hangs above my bed and I turned the switch to click it on except it didn't come on. I tried again. Nothing. It was a battle I would have in darkness. For some reason mom couldn't help me kill the spiders - she was rooted to her spot at the end of the bed. I had no tissues or shoes or spray - nothing to kill these 2 widows with. So in my dream I thought to myself - I'm just gonna have to make the quilt do a wave over them and trap them under the wave of quilt and squish them that way. But the wave didn't work and the black widows both bit my upper right arm. I was poisoned.

Then I woke up. Laid there a bit being glad it was a dream and then looked at my phone and it said 4:32. Sweet. I went back to sleep.

Gross huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment