Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Folder 4 Number 4

I saw on a blog recently someone who was told to go to folder 4 in their pictures and choose the 4th photo and blog about it.

This is that photo. It was the very first hike Adam and I went on together. Musta been Sept. He had his camera and asked if I'd sit on that tree for a pic. I told him I would if he would walk me through all those dead weeds and help me up. So he did. He took a few shots until he got 'the money' then he helped me back down. We ate PBnJ sandwiches for lunch that day, stumbled upon a stone fireplace mantle that also was great for pics, and bonded because Adam was able to see how out of shape I am. It was such a good day!

1 comment:

  1. you did great on that hike. and I think it could've still been august.. but I'm not sure

    ReplyDelete