Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Suburban of Death


Yesterday I was driving to work and it was nice. The sky was gray. I had left on time so I wasn't making a mad dash and running the yellows to make it on time. I pulled up to a 4 way stop. As I pulled up an old gold suburban pulled up to the stop sign on my right. I came to the stop sign first and came to a full stop and I was the one who had the right of way. The old gold suburban TOOK my right of way. The lady was selfish and went first even though it wasn't her turn. Normally that would make me mad, but yesterday, it didn't. I took my thwarted right of way and turned left.

The old gold suburban of death was then in the lane on left. There were only 2 lanes and she was in the left and I was in the right. We drove along like that for a little while and all the sudden she just moved into my lane. I braked and HONKED my horn. Now I was mad. This was 2 times in a row this lady was driving in a ridiculous fashion. The old gold suburban of death swerved out of my lane and then swerved right back in and stayed there. My heart was pounding and the upsetting thing was that she didn't even need that lane. She just stayed there to go straight. So that confuses me as to why she needed that lane so badly that she cut me off twice for it.

Suburban of death.

1 comment:

  1. Many people give no thought to anyone else-it is all about them only. A good lesson to think of others before yourself and be gracious always!

    ReplyDelete