Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Things in Three

Ok so from posts below you know that Adam is gone, and that I'm booted out of my bathroom. That's 2 things. Thing three?



My car is in the shop. It has been having trouble starting for a while. I had my mechanic look at it and he suggested that we start with replacing a sensor. (I just think mechanics must laugh sometimes when people try to explain to them what is wrong with their car.) I still noticed that it seemed my car was having a rough time starting. Yesterday when I got off work I went to start my car and it wouldn't do it. It tried and tried and was so close, but the engine wouldn't flip over (or whatever it was supposed to do). I tried for a while. A guy from work came out and had me pop the hood. He said it looked to be that the engine wasn't getting a spark. We tried a couple more times and nothing. So I called AAA. They said they would have a tow truck to me by 5:30. At 5:20 they called and said the tow would be there by 6:20. At 5:55 I got a call saying the tow truck would be at least another hour. At that point I had to figure out.. Should I leave the car and have them tow in the morning, or wait the hour and have them still come? I finally decided to have them tow in the morning. I decided to try turning my car on one final time before having my dad drive to get me. My car turned on! So I drove it straight to Kiwi Motors. John was still there so I filled him in. He says he thinks it's the ignitor. He'll give it a look and give me a call today.



God had a lesson for me to learn though.


A gal from work, offered for me to sit in her car with her with the A/C on and watch a movie while I waited for my tow truck. It was such an example to me of serving others and of being selfless.

No comments:

Post a Comment