Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Change #3 and Change #4

Change #3:
There is a lady down at the F branch who I work closely with. She is very knowledgable and very helpful to me in my role up here in Santa Clarita. She's taken a job offer and will be leaving the company this Friday. In light of that I'm losing someone who I've relied on a lot. This change affects me in that I will become the contact between our site and the Local Union. I will be reviewing all paper work, verifying EVERYTHING (details!) and submitting the payments. Lots to keep track of. I will also be doing this for the L B site. If I make a mistake it could end up costing $1,000's when that mistake is found in future audits. When I went through everything today and submitted the payment I think I felt my blood pressure lessen. I made it through round one.


Hopefully this doesnt happen because of me:














Change #4:
I think I might be moving out.

No comments:

Post a Comment