Saturday, March 28, 2009

Menchie's

Here is where you start:
Grab a cup..

Pick 1 or 2 or 3 or 12 of their 12 flavors: I chose cake batter only. So good. Adam got cake batter swirled with cookies and cream. There is also a little chilled bar that has fruits and refrigerated items..

Mix it together with the 'snackage.' I got heath bar pieces, oreo pieces and fruity pebbles. Adam got cookie dough, cheesecake and oreos.

Then you eat it and when you are all done you get on a scale and they weigh you. If the scale rolls around to YUM, then you get your yogurt for free. Ok not really, but that would be really cool. You place your concoction on the scale...

and pay 39 cents per oz.
Adam after he ate his yogurt.. It was THAT good.

Lauren got a free tatoo that Jeff kindly helped her put on. It was her first one ever.

Then a Dad and his daughter(s?) and his daughter(s?) friends came in carrying this little "dog." They were stopped right away and told their "dog" would need to wait outside. The girls were young-ish and we could see that that was gonna put them in a predicament so I offered to hold their "dog" while they got their yogurt. Adam protected me and kept me company. The "dog" trembled in my arms the entire time.


This is the bonding between the "dog" and the girls. And my cool new zebra purse. See it?

1 comment:

  1. sounds yummy-Dad and I might have to go sometime. Cute dog, too, and so nice of you to hold it while the girls got their yogurt!

    ReplyDelete