Monday, March 9, 2009

My Poor Bathroom

The toilet is sinking. Yes. It is. I've been temporarily booted out of my bathroom for now. We aren't sure what the deal is. I cleared everything out yesterday so Dad would have a free and clear work area. I emailed mom and told her to take pics. But I doubt it will happen. I did, however, get this email from her.



"Well Dad is up there starting work now. He said the floor is a mess!! He is surprised it didn't leak through the ceiling into the laundry room. He is going to put the toilet in your bathtub for now. We shall see what the next steps will be."



Officially booted out of my shower now too. Hello, Guest Bathroom.



Update #1:



"He thinks it was definitely leaking around the toilet seal somehow. He is taking the floor out now, so we shall see what is next. The wood is all rotten arounbd where the toilet was supposed to be sealed."



All together now, "eeeewww."



Update #2:



He is stopping for now. He wants to call Terry K to get some input on the best way to repair the floor around the toilet. It will come together.



(Notice my color choices? Sometimes I offend even my own self.)

2 comments:

  1. You are too funny! I am actually excited about a house project and update. When it is done it will be beautiful because your Dad does beautiful work !! Maybe I will go up there and take a few pictures.

    ReplyDelete