Friday, March 6, 2009

My (Safety) Buddy


So here at work we are HUUUUGE on safety. Like, spending $100's of dollars every month on it. HUGE. We have used the system of magnet boards with names and magnets and if you are here your magnet is in the 'in' slot and if you are out your magnet is in the 'out' slot. With this concept if there was an emergency, designated persons would grab the magnet boards and proceed with a roll call. Implemented today is the new 'Safety Buddy System.' Basically we pick a safety buddy and we are responsible to know where they are at all times. Due to an uneven number of people I have 2 safety buddies. L and E. When it was confirmed that it was the 3 of us we started joking with each other which led to a chain of events. L saying she was singing the 'My Buddy' song. Me finding a picture of My Buddy. L printing the picture out and posting it on our safety bulletin board. And in a final act the My Buddy Youtube commercial.

1 comment: