Monday, March 16, 2009

Finesse Fail..

Something new happened in my life today and I can't say that too often being the 25-1/2 year old that I am.




When I was washing my hair this morning I opened up my bottle of Finesse Shampoo and squirted some into my hands and proceeded to lather up my hair when I began to catch a wift of something hinting at dirty/soured dishwasher sponge stinky. I was like, "Is that my shampoo?" and I sniffed the bit still left in my hand and thought I could smell the stink. So then I grabbed a handful of my hair and smelled it and caught the stink! For some reason, the cap on my Finesse bottle lets water in and I think over the last couple months the water must have soured the shampoo.. OR SOMETHING.





So I rinsed my hair out and REWASHED with my Garnier Fructis.

1 comment:

  1. Two words, one name: Paul Mitchell

    I might be biased... yup, definitely biased.

    ReplyDelete