Thursday, July 23, 2009

Some Pics 1

Adam and his dad sitting outside towards the end of a hot day. Taking some cool pics of the 'neopolitan' clouds. There was a low flying plane they were waving to.

We visited Best Buy so Adam could get a new cell phone - which he desperately needed. Then we swung through Sam's Club - I picked up a cute summer dress. Then we walked over to Dollar Tree. Always fun for some photos.

We were able to see Harry Potter. Loved it! I really need to reread the books. I want to read them out loud to Adam. I also plan to read them out loud to our kids one day. After Harry Potter we ate out at Mama Fu's. It's similar to Pei Wei. I had a DELICIOUS tofu cashew dish. Yum! Then as we walked back to the car we snapped a few photos. Gotta catch these moments in time.


1 comment: