Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Dark Ages

I went to Stater Brothers today to get a sandwich. (They have Sandwich of the Week deals and you get a great sandwich for $2.99). When I was approaching the entrance I saw a lady standing there and she was talking on a PAY PHONE. I never even notice pay phones anymore! I thought to myself, "Who talks on pay phones? She doesn't have a cell phone? Maybe she left it at home. I think she is talking to her kid. Maybe her kid is borrowing her cell phone. Especially since it's summer..."

Poor lady.. talking on a pay phone.

1 comment:

  1. Some people aren't tied to being in contact with the world every second of every day. I am generally happy with not having a cell phone on every moment of the day. For emergencies they are great, but that is it!!

    ReplyDelete