Wednesday, July 15, 2009

a ramble

I've had a thought running through my head this past week but haven't been able to turn it into a blog.

It goes along these lines.

We hear stories of people and churches reaching out to homeless people. We all know it should happen. I've heard and had enough conversations with people around me to know that they feel the same way. That if a homeless person were to enter PBC we need to reach out to them.

So why when I'm in the throws of it, do I assume others want nothing to do with this?

I'm wondering if I'm so used to seeing it not happen that it overwhelms me when it does or I'm wondering if it happens less because all we do is talk about it and then worry what others will say or do or how they will react when it actually happens and so we stop.

Again.. not cohesive, but if I don't start throwing it out here.. it won't go anywhere too far.

No comments:

Post a Comment