Monday, January 1, 2007

Linda Look!

Look what they have in the new Pottery Barn Catalog.
http://www.potterybarn.com/products/p8246/index.cfm?pkey=xsrd0m1%7C20%7C%7C%7C1%7C%7C%7C%7C%7C%7C%7Campersands&cm%5Fsrc=SCH

Amy, I highlighted the words Pottery Barn Catalog and then clicked the link thing and put the link in and it looked like it made it the link and then when i viewed the blog it deleted everything on the post except "Look what they have in the new" I did it right, maybe it was just a fluke deal. I'll keep practicing.

Ok, Amy I tried again. Whatever I try to make a link gets deleted.

3 comments:

  1. Highlight the phrase you want made into the link, and then in your tool bar there's this little ... green circle w/ what looks like 2 chain links. ... if you click that you get a popup box to paste the web link ...
    does that make sense?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right they're awesome and totally Linda! Too bad her birthday is so far away...

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! I saw them on a bloggers post who also loves ampersands too!
    You are too sweet to let me know... so now I can covet and want and dream of someday getting them. Actually, they are tooo expensive... so I'm ok. Don't need em!

    ReplyDelete