Wednesday, January 31, 2007

"Dinnylann"

Went to the happiest place on Earth today and let me tell you.. it was a happy happy day. Steph and Zane's friend is in the Aladdin production at California Adventure so she got us in for free. We had a hopper pass so were able to go between parks. Being a rainy, cold, January, Wednesday.. the parks were EMPTY. The longest line we stood in was 15 minutes for Autotopia. The rest of the rides, we literally walked onto. Space Mountain? 5 minutes. Indiana Jones? 5 minutes. Pirates? Walked on. California Screamin'? Walked on. It was so much fun. We laughed our heads off.








This is not from today, this is from last weekend, but it's a cute picture of Steph and Zane.



And free of charge.. just in case you didn't know:

5 comments:

  1. So are there people at Disneyland that don't know how to wash their hands?

    Are Steph and Zane home for a while?

    Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you got to go and that the weather did cooperate for a fun time! Which ride was your favorite?

    ReplyDelete
  3. man I haven't been to Disneyland in sooooo long...like 15 years. I wanna go....

    Looks like you had fun though!

    And thanks for posting the sign...I had no idea how to wash my hands up until now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited for you!!! I am going in the beginning of March... super fun times!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Disneylad, but only if you've got a great group of people to be with--it makes all the difference. Looks like you guys had fun, how are you doing?

    ReplyDelete