Friday, February 9, 2007

Pieces

So last night I was browsing through the channels because there wasn't really anything on TV and I came across PBS and was immediately humored by what was on.. A Tribute to Folk Music. That's right.. A Mighty Wind totally came to mind. It was old folk groups reuniting and performing their hits. It was called This Land is Your Land.

In other parts of life, I am babysitting the Coudsy twins. Tonight and tomorrow is the PBC Elders and Wives retreat. We had a Sunday night band pizza and movie night tonight so I brought the girls with me. There is gonna be another guitar player joining the band. We had fun. We all brought our favorite pizza toppings so we could have exactly what we liked. What I thought was interesting was that out of 9 people who came, nobody brought pepperoni. Guess it's not a favorite in our group.

There is a possibility that (the girls and) I might be going to Ventura tomorrow with Shay and Bethany to go to the thrift stores there. They are awesome.. Shay and Bethany and the thrift stores just in case you were wondering which thing 'awesome' was to be applied to. The thrift stores have awesome names like The Retarded Children's Thrift Store or The Battered Women's Thrift Store, or The Spayed and Neutered Pets Thrift Store.

I'm playing offeratory with Steph and Zane on Sunday morning. And big news, Zane is gonna teach me how to crochet so that I can make myself a beanie. I'm excited. Huger news, Steph got cast in Smokey Joe's Cafe. She rocks. There was a larger turnout of men at the audition so they haven't narrowed down yet for the part Zane auditioned for. So we are all praying that Zane will get the part, that way he and Steph can work together rather then trying to find and manage separate roles.

Nancy tagged me to write 6 unique things about myself. I've been thinking but haven't come up with much.. I have two that I've thought of but for one.. I'm seriously trying to figure out how to put it into words.

1 comment:

  1. You must post pics of your thrifting excursion!! Sounds soooo fun!
    Hope you found treasures golore! Let us know!

    ReplyDelete