Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Things

-It's just been impossible to blog lately. Work has been insanity. I worked Saturday and Sunday. Celebrated my B-Day. Had family in town. Travelled to San Diego. And Adam and I have been sick. Adam is better now but I am still feeling crummy.
-On top of the busyness that leaves me a LOT less time to think about things and ponder blog topics and so I'm coming up empty handed as far as new things to write that are even remotely interesting or thought provoking.
-In light of that though, I realize that it's at least better to just get on here and blab a little and make my presence known rather than just continuing to post nothing.
-My lungs are having a hard time dealing with the smoke from the fires. I'm sure it's because I've had a cold and been run down, but more than ever my lungs have been bothered. Plus I work in Canyon Country which is closer to some of the fire than the house is. I've been thankful that I've had my inhaler.
-I've successfully turned 26. I was able to have my free Birthday Burger from Red Robin. Adam and my folks and I went there on my BDay and it was a really nice time. I also made peanut butter pie and this year I added some extra peanut butter to the mixture PLUS mini chocolate chips. The pie was the best it's ever been. I highly recommend the extra PB.
-I was unable to go to Disneyland for free on my birthday because of work. I tried to convince my boss to give me a free ticket to make up for the mandatory work schedule =) I knew it wouldn't happen.
-Adam started school. He's taking 4 or 5 classes. Be praying for him as he takes those and also looks towards Clepping. Masters just increased the Clep fee by like 300%.
-Work is going super well for him. His boss is giving him an overarching training on running the store and also really encouraging him in his photography. He refers to Adam as his "Right hand man.' and told Adam that as long as he is in Santa Clarita he will make sure he has work. We are so thankful for this!!
-Our Monday night Jesus study has 2 regular attenders.
-Wedding planning
-Pre-Marital Counseling
-Started looking for wedding rings
-Working on bridesmaids still
-Netti-Pot

No comments:

Post a Comment