Wednesday, September 16, 2009

2 Mobile Uploads

1. I took this pic. It was me, entering something on some site that I can't even remember anymore and it had one of those confirmation things where you have to type in words to make sure you aren't a spammer. Well the first word was obvious right? Timeless. But what about that second word on the right? What the . . . What is that? It looks like a cat, or some flowers, but what letters? An 'A'? Fail.



2. And this, this is Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. And it is mine. This marks a HUGE journey's end for my life. I LOVE Harry Potter. The books are so amazing, so creative. I determined that I would never buy a book for retail price, but that instead I would find all 7 of them at thrift stores. It worked. Last week I completed my collection. I found book number 7 at Goodwill for $1.99. In all, I think all 7 books cost less than or equal to the purchase of one paperback Harry Potter book. They ranged from $0.95 - $1.99. I'm thrilled. I will read them to my kids one day. But first I'll be practicing on Adam. He told me (after I gave him no option, see, I said, "I'm gonna read the Harry Potter books out loud to you.") I could.



I love life.

2 comments:

  1. Go HP! Quick question....will you do the different voices as you read it to him? I really hope that you do...including the accents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what that second word is either!!~ It looks like an ink blob and then "a" Very strange. I have only ever had to do one word on those seciruty things!

    ReplyDelete