Friday, August 21, 2009

Beautiful

When I arrived at the apartment yesterday Adam and these flowers were waiting for me.Adam took a very very long time making sure to pick out just the right flowers. He put so much thought into choosing them. He said all the other ones were just too pink and he just didn't think they were right and then after a long while he found these ones.. hidden and he thought they looked like great colors. He also got them because they went with my outfit from yesterday.
I think they are just GORGEOUS. I love every flower and leaf in the bunch. They ARE my colors. These would match the wedding. It was special to me to hear Adam explain the process of him buying the flowers. Most girls just want their flowers, but as he told me the story it just made me love him more. And once more, I cried. He really is softening me and the emotional wall I built for myself these past 4 years.
I can't wait 'til work is over so I can stick my face in these blossoms again.

2 comments:

  1. aaahhh you guys are so stinkin' cute!! chris and i were just talking last night about how we really really hope the Lord continues to lead you in the direction of jackson. i feel very much like i can't wait to get to know all about you!!

    ReplyDelete