Thursday, August 20, 2009

San Diego +Loving Connie +Howard Family


A few weeks ago, Dad and Momma Howard came for a visit so they could check on Connie. Adam and I headed down to San Diego for the day so we could spend time with the fam and so we could support Connie as well. We all met at Omar and Julie's house then tag teamed it (because we couldn't all fit in 1 car) down to the hospital.

Connie had major surgery but made a swift recovery and after a couple weeks was able to go back to her home of care in San Diego. I don't have any pics of Connie, but if you are a Facebook friend you can see some of the pics there.

After visiting Connie the family went out to dinner and walked around a little shopping area.
I was trying so hard to figure out what I wanted to order..
So Omar helped.. except not really.
Then I would get distracted by Adam's good looks...
She must have already known what she wanted to order..
After dinner I took a photo with this man.. I thought he was Adam for a second.. The guy behind us was clapping.. I thought it was for us but,
He was really clapping for Bob Hope.
Adam and I are never ones to pass up a good photo opportunity..
Brother's looking stoic..
Adam took this artsy shot for his Dad..
The parents..
The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment