Thursday, May 28, 2009

Teeth Update

Update #1.
I still have them.

Update #2.
4 of them I should not still have because they are impacted and should have been removed years ago. I was referred to an Orthodontist.

Update #3.
4 of them have holes in them. 1 is pre-existing and has a bad filling. The other 3 used to be sealed but are no longer sealed so now have holes.

Update #4.
I've been told about 40 times over my lifetime that I have great teeth and great genes. I was told this again recently in light of going so long and having my gums and teeth be in such good shape. Apparently I "must brush really well." And I was told to go home and thank Mom and Dad for the genes.

Update #5.
I was told to marry someone with large teeth since mine are so small. =) Smile your big teethy smile Adam!

Update #6.
I go back Tuesday morning at 7:10 to get 2 of the fillings done.

Update #7.
Floss more often. Like, daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment