Thursday, May 14, 2009

Things

  • I always flush public toilets with my shoe. Every time.

  • Suzi P - A guy from work showed up yesterday with a new haircut and it was a MULLET. It made me think of you! It's like FULL on mullet. =) At first I thought he had hat hair. Today it's pulled back into a short puffy little ponytail. Hehe!

  • I got a new gingham skirt from the Wal*Marts. It catches the wind very easily and I feel like I'm Marilyn Monroe. Today when I was walking out of In-n-Out with Susan and the girls my hands were holding drinks and misc items and I prayed aloud, "Dear Lord, Please don't let my skirt fly up."

  • California bugs me. Specifically today in light of all of their legal requirements. The place at which I am employed goes through so much rigmarole (People probably think I spelled that wrong. I didn't. I googled it. Even though we say Rig-A-marole it is not spelled with the 'A.') just to stay on top of the most basic things. And EVERYTHING is some sort of HUGE legal thing with an attached law or twelve. It's beyond petty and ridiculous. I understand it has to happen because someone at one point was able to sue for a lot of money. But lame-o.

  • John Jacob Jingleheimer-Schmidt is stuck in my head. You know what put it there. Seeing John Murray Plumbing in my contacts folder. Not much in common. Can't get it out.

  • Check out imeem. I love this site. For those who are familiar with Pandora I just want to say that I like this better. Pandora ends up branching WAY too far from my taste and then I want to skip songs and it only allows you to skip so many in a designated time. So I just end up closing Pandora. Imeem I leave open. Upside to me: It sticks with only the artist you type in. No branching. And I can skip or repeat all I want. Love it. Thanks Adam for introducing me and imeem.

1 comment: