Friday, May 15, 2009

Life

Monday morning I was getting ready for work. I chose my outfit and then looked in my closet for my brown flats.
They weren't in there so I figured I must have left them downstairs. I looked by the chair I normally would have left my shoes by and they weren't there either so I headed into the kitchen to make my chocolate Ovaltine milk. There is nothing like rich, chocolatey Ovaltine. I love it so much. It's way better than Nesquik or Hershey's syrup.


Why is her doll - now I'm confused here because first I typed 'black' but I was thinking maybe I could just write 'African' but then I thought well I wonder if 'African' is offensive because I didn't say 'African-American' so then I typed 'black' again but then I thought maybe I should capitolize it the 'B'? Why is her doll black? Why is her doll African? Why is her doll African-American? Why is her doll Black? Which do I use?



Anyway-- Digression.



Shoes. They were not in the living room either. In my closet, by the chair, or in the living room were my only options (unless maybe they were in my car but for some reason I knew they weren't). So I ran back upstairs. Looked once more for the shoes and grabbed my purple wedges. They are so cute. When I got to work. I sat in my chair and proceeded to turn on my computer etc. At some point I happened to glance down. I saw this:

Right. You're right. I somehow left work on FRIDAY without my shoes!? Turns out. I had my flip flops in my purse Friday. I was hot when I got off work so I switched to my flip flops and accidentally left my flats behind.

1 comment:

  1. The girl in the Ovaltine ad looks like Shirley Temple

    ReplyDelete