Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Morning/Drive to Work

  • This morning my phone rang at 5:53am. 5:53am!! I let it go because the number was 'Unavailable' which normally means it's Red Cross asking for my blood and if they were calling me that stinkin' early I was gonna be mad. So I let it go. Then it rang again!! I answered. .

It was a heavily accented woman asking for Fred.


  • This morning as I drove to work I had to stop at a crosswalk as a man rollerbladed across the street. . .

He was in his underwear.

EDIT** I think I'm just in for a random day. It's only 9:42 am.

  • A GIIIANT stink bug just crawled under my desk. The foreman put on his glove, walked over here and grabbed it and tossed it outside.

This is what I said, "It's gonna stinky on you." When he got back in I said, "THANK YOU!"

1 comment:

  1. Super sounding day! I hope it got better. So funny about the rollerblader. I really wonder what was going on there. Did he just get up, open the closet and think, "Pants? Nah. Shirt? Nah. Sneakers? Nah. Rollerblades?? YES!"

    ReplyDelete