Monday, February 9, 2009

Ode to Pastimes
















On Saturday evening, Adam and I drove to Santa Barbara to attend a wedding. I remember my days of beach camping at Refugio State Beach with Tash and her family and inviting some of the youth group kids to tag along. Those summers on the drive home we would stop at Tinker's and get burgers and a chocolate malt. I hadn't been there in YEARS, but was really wanting to stop by once I found out Adam and I were going to Santa Barbara. So we did! The burgers did NOT disappoint! I did, however, refuse to buy a chocolate malt because a small cost $4.08 plus tax. I thought that was pretty ridiculous.

3 comments:

  1. oh how i miss those camping trips! and most of all...Tinkers...hmm..looks like i'm going to have to make a trip next time i'm home! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it right in Santa Barbara or North or South of it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was so fun, erin :) you didn't put any pics up yet

    ReplyDelete