Wednesday, February 14, 2007

3 of 6 Unique Things

1. I hate infestation, or anything that looks like infestation, or extremely magnified things where it looks like infestation. Like a magnified cell and its all bumpy or ridgy.. Even a month ago I was out for a walk with some friends and we passed this grass that was a weird grass and all lumpy and rolly and it was continuous for the entire lawn and it was so sick.

2. I have always been prone to bronchitis. Every year for my parents anniversary they would go away and Jeremy and I would stay at Grandma and Grandpa's and every year I had bronchitis. Every year we would have a neighborhood yard sale and we would make notes on the notebook we kept track of sales in of the weather and what had gone on and every year it was recorded, "Erin has bronchitis." I cannot get wet (go swimming or into the jacuzzi) or get too worked up so that I sweat when it is cold outside otherwise I will get bronchitis. And we had a huge backyard and every so often my dad would borrow a rototiller and rototill the back and I always loved to run around and play in the fresh soft moist dirt and every time it gave me bronchitis.

3. My first job, working at Full Bloom/Rooms n Blooms was given to me because of a phone call from an angel. That is a story in itself worthy of a blog sometime.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Erin...looking forward to the rest too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep...you and bronchitis and croup-many a sleepless night spent in the bathroom with the hot shower running for steam to help you breathe-oh the joys of motherhood

    ReplyDelete
  3. #1: Me too!

    #2: Me too!! Every year I would get that. But swimming actually made it go away for me.

    #3: I love that story. I can't wait for the blog.

    ReplyDelete