Wednesday, June 13, 2007





I love John Mayer's new CD. I suppose it's not new anymore. I first was listening to it when I was back at Rooms and Blooms. Rhonda was like, "I have something you are gonna love!" and it was the new CD. I got my own copy, then lost it for a month or two and just found it again the other day and haven't stopped listening to it since.

David's favorite (note my sarcasm) song is "Waiting on the World to Change." Becuase it tells us that this generation really can't do anything to change what's happening so we just sit around and wait. It's a catchy song but lyrically no good. There is one great line in there though, "When you trust your television, what you get is what you've got. 'Cause when they own the information they can bend it all they want."

To me the songs are all different. And it's rare to have a CD and like every song on it. I have very few CD's like that. But this is one of them. I just put it in and listen to it all day long and don't worry about skipping over a certain song.

4 comments:

  1. I don't like waiting on the world to change because it sounds straight out of the 80's... it's very dated... my friend Tom saw him in concert last night... said he was incredible

    ReplyDelete
  2. the people I babysit for went to the John Mayer concert in Phx last night...I am very jealous because I love him too...

    Awesome that you re-discovered the CD though...it's like having a brand new CD again!

    ReplyDelete