Monday, June 18, 2007

Blood Drive and Dream - Revisited

In the past post I wrote about the Blood and Bone Marrow drive in honor of Logan Waldeck, I mentioned that I didn't know what blood type I was but that I had dreamed about it, and in the dream I was blood type: B Pos.

Well, last week or the week before I got my info from The American Red Cross (there was a magnet and some other notification things all firmly stating the title The American Red Cross, and as I was looking through things I flipped the packet over and it said: Made in China. I thought that was pretty funny) and it let me know that, I am indeed a prophet with dreams and visions = ) I am blood type B Positive.

2 comments:

  1. Good. Now we don't have to stone you. I was really hoping we wouldn't have to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must be your Ashley genes kicking in, as many of us have B+ blood. (Uncle D has a uniquely rare type, and his is always in demand: O-.) Anyhow, I guess you could say that your blood must be connected to your optimistic disposition . . .

    ReplyDelete