Wednesday, January 21, 2009

In the Office

Someone put a coke in the freezer and left it in there overnight. This morning it was pooled in the freezer and running down into the fridge.

We have a printer that is malfunctioning and everytime it prints it goes WHHAAAA WHAAAAAHE WHAAAAT WHAWHA EEEEEEEEEEEEET. It's really great listening to it.

I currently have a receipt sitting on my desk that is stained with dried tobacco spit. C has me keep track of his PCard and so he gives me all his receipts. That one he accidentally threw in the trash where it was promptly spat upon. I keep meaning to bring a ziploc bag to store it in, but I keep forgetting.

I splashed choc milk on my light blue shirt when I was driving to work this morning. Soooo I buttoned my sweater over it. R said "What is that, a new style?" I said "No, I spilled on my shirt so I'm covering it up." The supervisor came over and was really nice and said "How far do you live?" I said "20 minutes." He said "If it was me, I would just run home and change my shirt. If I was you I would just run home and change. We aren't busy this morning and there are no inbounds scheduled." So I got to go home and change and stain stick my shirt! Wasn't that nice?

The Ghostbusters Theme Song is playing??? Why? I also heard The Little Drummer Boy earlier???

How many overweight middle aged stinky techs does it take to work on a Motherboard that they ruined last week?

No comments:

Post a Comment