Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas Trees

Up until yesterday I was able to say, "I've decorated 4 Christmas trees this year and notta one of them has been my own." Yesterday my parents got our Christmas tree and it was my job to put the lights on it. Then I had choir practice so couldn't decorate it. By the time I got home last night all the decorations were DONE. So in essence this year.. I can say I decorated 4-1/2 Christmas trees. That's a lot. I'll try and edit this post by adding a pic of our tree later.. when I'm home. Mom, get a picture ready.

3 comments:

  1. You haven't written here in so long, you might not have any readers anymore. Oh well...I read it. The tree looks great, I think. Thanks for doing lights. Whose trees did you do besides the Borruels?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 at the borruels
    1 at the howards
    1 at work
    and ours

    ReplyDelete
  3. You decorate everything so quickly and beautifully! I appreciate it immensely!

    ReplyDelete