Thursday, December 28, 2006

Figuring This Thing Out...

These are my babies. Ok.. they aren't really mine. But I sure love them. And since I am just figuring out this whole blogger thing, I thought I would try my experiments while having something so cute to look at.

These girls are Adalanie and Alondra. They are foster girls to one of my most favorite families ever. . . The Coudsy Family. It's not the cutest of all baby pictures, but the expressions are hilarious to me. These girls are so sweet and so quick to laugh and they smile ALL the time. They are even to the point where Susan will put the phone to their ear and I will talk and they will coo back. They were born 2 months early (April 2006) and came to live with the Coudy's in June.



They each just got 2 teeth and are currently getting themselves into the crawl position. They are precious precious girls. I love them so much.



oh..P.S. (top pic)Alondra is on the left and Adalanie is on the right.



2 comments:

  1. very cute babies-I see why you love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always loved twins! They're adorable. How long will the Coudsy's have them? How many kids do they have now? That's a job I would love to have...temporary foster care for newborns.

    ReplyDelete