Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Ceasing Chaos with Compromise



To fellow Pibb Xtra and Dr. Pepper drinkers I offer this picture as a solution that the world is just fine, and all the more happy when Pibb Xtra and Dr Pepper come together in harmony. I submit that it is possible for the two to be in close proximity to each other and no great disaster occurs. As far as I can see the only thing separating us is Fanta Orange.

I took this picture in Carpenteria when I was visiting Shannon and her family while they were on vacation. It was in a local liquor store.

2 comments:

  1. Well, now that we've gone here, I may have to give up both and go for the Fanta. It is the Latin American drink of choice right after coffee, after all. We can see it as separating us, or as bringing us together depending on how you look at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate to say it, but I don't like either of them. Sorry, but they're WAY TOO SWEET. You have fun though.

    ReplyDelete